The 2nd International Conference on Innovation in Renewable Energy and Power on July 26–28, 2019 in London, UK aims to bring together academia, researchers and scholars in order to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of specialized and interdisciplinary fields. This event provides an opportunity for all to network, share ideas and also present their research work. In addition, discussion on the latest innovations, trends and practical concerns and challenges faced in these fields are also encouraged.
08 July 2019
08 May 2019
Early Registration Round I
12 June 2019
Early Registration Round II
17 July 2019
Late Registration Round III
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN.
Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about London’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Attending in ICIBBE will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
- Photovoltaic Systems and Solar Energy Engineering
- Wind Energy Systems
- Renewable Energy Utilizations
- New Energy Applications
- Energy-Saving Technology
- New Energy Materials and Devices
POWER & ENERGY ENGINEERING
- Electricity Networks of the Future
- Energy Storage Technologies and Devices
- Power and Energy Generation
- Energy Transmission and Distribution
- Power Systems and Automation
- Fault monitoring and Predictive Maintenance
If it is affordability and security of a mid-sized community combined with the business and career opportunities of a big city that you’re looking for, London is a perfect choice.No matter where your interest lies, from outdoor activities, music, food, or work life, you’re sure to discover exactly why people choose to call London home.
London has a diverse business community with a well-balanced economy that embraces strengths in manufacturing, food processing, healthcare, professional services, and digital creative services.London is home to globally recognized education institutes and is regarded as a center of educational excellence.
Paper Publication Opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
EARLY REGISTRATION ROUND I
Deadline: 08 May 2019
EARLY REGISTRATION ROUND II
Deadline: 12 June 2019
Renewable Energy conference, Energy conference, Energy conference 2019, Renewable Energy 2019