The International Conference on Innovation in Renewable Energy and Power on December 7th – 9th, 2018 in Barcelona, Spain, is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results. This conference is considered a prestigious event organized with a motivation to provide excellent international platform for the academics, researchers, engineers, industrial participants and students to share their research findings with the global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy and relevance with the theme of the conference. We invite full and developmental papers, extended abstracts as well as case study presentations in English. Please check the Author guidelines for more details. All accepted extended abstracts and papers will be published in the conference proceedings and delivered during the conference.
To make sure that your submissions are received and reviewed, please submit as EARLY as possible. By submitting a paper, all authors also agree that at least one author would attend the conference.
Topics of interest for submission includebut are not limited to:
- Photovoltaic Systems and Solar Energy Engineering
- Wind Energy Systems
- Renewable Energy Utilizations
- New Energy Applications
- Energy-Saving Technology
- New Energy Materials and Devices
POWER & ENERGY ENGINEERING
- Electricity Networks of the Future
- Energy Storage Technologies and Devices
- Power and Energy Generation
- Energy Transmission and Distribution
- Power Systems and Automation
- Fault monitoring and Predictive Maintenance
- For more information about the conference, you are welcome to contact the organizing committee directly via info [at] icirep.org
- Kindly forward the same to your friends, colleagues and ask them to join the conference.
- You will receive the notification of acceptance via Email.