The 2nd International Conference on Innovation in Renewable Energy and Power on July 26–28, 2019 in London, UK is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in education theory and practice.
This conference is a prestigious event, organized to provide an international platform for the academicians, researchers, managers, industrial participants and students to share their research findings with global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy and relevance to conference theme and topics.
- Photovoltaic Systems and Solar Energy Engineering
- Wind Energy Systems
- Renewable Energy Utilizations
- New Energy Applications
- Energy-Saving Technology
- New Energy Materials and Devices
POWER & ENERGY ENGINEERING
- Electricity Networks of the Future
- Energy Storage Technologies and Devices
- Power and Energy Generation
- Energy Transmission and Distribution
- Power Systems and Automation
- Fault monitoring and Predictive Maintenance
CONFERENCE THEMES AND TOPICS
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics:
Renewable Energy, Power and Energy Engineering and Other related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
For more information about the conference, you are welcome to contact the organizing committee directly via info[at]icirep.org .
Important deadlines are:
- Paper Submission : 08 July 2019
- Early Registration: 12 June 2019
- Late Registration: 17 July 2019
We encourage you to invite colleagues to participate in the conference and submit original research for the conference Call for Papers.